If you want to hire the top talent and become a great recruiter, try the following:
- Don’t post job descriptions; instead publish an attractive job ad that increases the response rate.
- Attract as many top talents as possible and select the best from them.
- Candidates consider a lot of things before accepting the offer. Bridge the gap by focusing on the long-term benefits.
- Network with passive candidates, build a talent pool and engage with them. If a candidate is not interested, get referrals.
- Encourage your employees to connect with the best people and try leveraging their network.
- Streamline your sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes that helps you to get better results while dealing with top talent.