Candidate sourcing is one of the most crucial elements in a recruiting process. You need to follow a few things for effective candidate sourcing.
Try the following:
- Try and find out the sourcing strategy that works best for you.
- Do your homework – get more information about the job, candidate, company, industry, etc.
- Prioritize your sourcing tasks based on the requirements. If there is an urgent requirement, prioritize it.
- Do not stick to one source, use multiple resources such as internal database, job boards, social/professional networks, etc.
- Fulfill your commitments – If you commit something, make sure that you fulfill it.