Twitter, once a social networking site that was primarily used to stay in touch with friends, has now evolved into one of the most popular social media recruiting tools. To leverage the power of Twitter,
Try the following:
- Before starting, have a clear plan about who your target candidates are, what you are going to tweet, etc.
- Choose a name that is close to or related to your company name.
- Ensure that your Twitter page looks professional with a relevant bio, image, etc.
- Tweet useful information/job postings, follow candidates/companies, and promote your account.
- Have someone who is responsible and has a good understanding of the market, maintain your account.