Recruiters put in all their time & effort to be successful but there isn’t one perfect formula for success. However, there are certain things that will help you to be a successful recruiter.
Try the following:
- Get in touch with the hiring manager or the person in charge of hiring to get their preferences about the candidate.
- Obtain necessary information about the company and the job roles & responsibilities.
- Minimize time delays between short listing and client interviews to avoid losing your candidate.
- Plan your candidate interviews - Inform candidates well in advance, accommodate flexible interview timings, etc.
- Follow up and keep the candidate informed on the progress.