Time plays a crucial role in determining the success of recruiters. With the war for talent on the rise, it is essential for recruiters to control time rather than time controlling them.
Try the following:
- Be proactive and plan your day – Spend a few minutes each day to plan the day’s activities and ensure that you adhere to your plan.
- As the day goes on, check your to-do list to find out what you have accomplished.
- Prioritize important tasks first as you will be able to focus more when you are fresh.
- Be positive, deal with frustrations effectively and move forward.
- At the end of the day, check if everything went as per the plan.