The Internet is one of the biggest sources where you can find resumes for free. Search engines, social networking sites and job boards are some of the best places to find targeted candidates. However, the challenge is, recruiters find it difficult to manually source resumes from the Internet.
You got to visit each website/social networking site and copy-paste candidate contact information into your database. This is a time-consuming and tiresome task. This is where a resume import tool such as ResumeGrabber JobSuite can be handy.
ResumeGrabber JobSuite helps you to source free resumes from the Internet in no time.
All you need to do is:
1. Just enter the resume keyword, select the search script and click Find.
ResumeGrabber JobSuite instantly searches the Internet and displays the results.
2. Now click Grab.
The resumes/profiles, along with candidate contact information, found in the search results are instantly imported into the grid. You can verify the details in the grid.
3. If in case the candidate profiles doesn't have the email and phone number, you can just select the records and click Append Email and Phone.
ResumeGrabber JobSuite finds the missing email and phone number of your candidates.
4. Once your candidate list is ready, select the records and click Transfer to export them to Excel, Outlook, PCRecruiter, Salesforce.com, Zoho Recruit and ACT!.
ResumeGrabber JobSuite helps you to:
- Quickly find the best candidates.
- Reach your candidates before your competition does.
- Build your candidate database in no time.
- Save a lot of time & resources.