In recruiting, there is no proven formula for success. However, there are certain things that can help you become a successful recruiter.
Try the following:
- Get the exact requirements from the hiring manager/client.
- Create a killer job ad with a clear job description.
- Don't just post jobs and wait. Start searching for candidates.
- Make the most of your LinkedIn network. Join Groups where your targeted candidates hang on and connect with them.
- Make use of all available sources to find the right candidates.
- Shortlist the candidates and schedule interviews without any delay.
- Follow up with the candidates and keep them informed about the process.
Source: eGrabber Newsletter