Top LinkedIn experts and searchologists say that one of the most effective ways to search LinkedIn is to X-ray search through Google or Bing. Here are 7 reasons why you should do:
- Helps you get the full names of 3rd degree and out-of-your-network connections.
- Gets you 1000 results as opposed to 100 results with LinkedIn internal search.
- You can use * (asterisk) to search profiles which cannot be done in LinkedIn.
- Search across multiple countries and regions in one search script whereas with LinkedIn advanced search you got to search individually that involves a lot of effort.
- Search profiles using date fields.
- Prioritizes the most relevant profiles first based on search algorithms & rankings.
- Search people based on the languages they speak.