Placing a candidate is similar to closing a sale. Sometimes you feel very low when you have to wait for the employer’s feedback when you already have a job order and a suitable candidate for placement.
In such cases, you can try this:
- Call the employer and schedule for an EIO (employer-in-office).
- Inform the employer that the position can be filled right away as you have a set of pre-screened qualified candidates.
- Schedule an interview for the candidates with the employer at your office on a specified date and time, and mention the duration of the interview as well.
This process enables you to:
- Control the candidate flow and have an edge over your competitors
- Set a performance deadline for yourself
- Avoid the resume submission delay and focus on the results
- Place candidates quickly